SCTA Scholarships 2020-21
The Sacramento Teachers Association will be awarding the following scholarships to deserving graduating seniors. Please read the requirements for each scholarship.
Applicants should have a strong academic record, demonstrate need, have defined goals, have participated in various activities and fulfill the following requirements:
1. Senior graduating from a SCUSD high school during the 2020-21 school year.
2. At least one year enrollment at present school.
3. If Scholarship is awarded, student must provide proof of registration in at least 12 units of class work at any two or four year accredited institution of higher learning or equivalent vocational program in the fall or spring of 2021-22.
- Students with a parent who is a member of SCTA receive additional consideration.
- Students may begin applying on March 19, 2021
- The deadline to apply is Monday, April 19, 2021 at 4:30 pm.
- This deadline is absolute, and no late or incomplete applications or documents will be considered.
- Students must upload a copy of transcript which may be downloaded from infinite campus when submitting their application.