SCTA Scholarships 2019-20
The Sacramento Teachers Association will be awarding the following scholarships to deserving graduating seniors. Please read the requirements for each scholarship.
Applicants should have a strong academic record, demonstrate need, have defined goals, have participated in various activities and fulfill the following requirements:
1. Senior graduating from a SCUSD high school during the 2019-2020 school year.
2. At least one year enrollment at present school.
3. If Scholarship is awarded, student must provide proof of registration in at least 12 units of class work at any two or four year accredited institution of higher learning or equivalent vocational program in the fall or spring of 2020-21.
- Students with a parent who is a member of SCTA receive additional consideration.
- Students may begin applying on February 28, 2020
- The deadline to apply is Friday, April 3, 2020 at 4:30 pm.
- This deadline is absolute, and no late or incomplete applications or documents will be considered.
Students must submit official sealed transcripts by the deadline, postmarked transcripts received after the deadline will NOT be accepted.
- Update 3/17/2020 – Given the current situation of school closures we will ensure that any student who applies on time will have the opportunity to submit transcripts once schools open.